วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

my typical day


It's 6:30 in the morning and the alarm is going off incessantly.It wake me up.I take a bath at 7 o'clock and spend time to wear a student uniform 30 minute.After that I have a breakfast about 8 o'clock.It's almost 8:30 and I go to a university.I arrived at about 9 o'clock.The time is 12 o'clock and I have a lunch with my friends.After school I go out with my friends to the departmentstore for shopping,enjoy movie and have a dinner.I usually arrive home at 21 pm.When I arrive at home,I have a dinner again but it's a little meal.The time is 22pm., I take a bath after that it's time to bed.I will sleep and sweet dream.This is my typical day that it's normally life for teenage as me.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You can write your typical day clearly with logical order of events. However, some errors are found:
    - Check subject-verb agreement. For example, "It wake me up."
    - Check comma usage in compound sentences in the following sentences for example: I take a bath at 7 o'clock and spend time to wear a student uniform 30 minute*+s.
    -After that I have a* (you can omit article) breakfast about 8 o'clock.
    -It's almost 8:30 and I go to a university.I arrived at about 9 o'clock.

    ตอบลบ