วันจันทร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Go inter !! eiei ^^



California

This summer,I'm going to California,America.I would like to approve my English skill and visit new friends.I hope that I get new experience.
California is located on the West Coast of the United States, and is bordered by Oregon to the north, Nevada to the northeast, Arizona to the southeast, the Mexican state of Baja California to the south, and the Pacific Ocean to the west.It is the most populous state in the United States,and the third largest by area.It is the third-largest U.S. state by land area, after Alaska and Texas.I will see Golden Gate Bridge,Hollywood and interesting places.California is famous for earthquakes due to a number of faults, in particular the San Andreas Fault but I don't afeard it.I hope that I'm come back,I will tell about my experience in this summer.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น