วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

ShiZu...Sushi !!




Sushi
The Japanese cuisine in my heart is sushi.It has something I love.It has many kind of sushi.Sushi is cooked vinegar rice which is commonly topped with other ingredients, such as fish, or put into rolls. Sliced raw fish alone is called sashimi, as distinct from sushi.Sushi served rolled inside or around dried and pressed layer sheets of seaweed is makizushi.Toppings stuffed into a small pouch of fried tofu is inarizushi.Toppings served scattered over a bowl of sushi rice is called chirashi-zushi.
The traditional form of sushi is fermented fish and rice, preserved with salt in a process that has been traced to Southeast Asia, where it remains popular today but kind of sushi that I like is California roll.It consists of avocado, kani kama (imitation crab stick), and cucumber, often made uramaki (with rice on the outside, nori on the inside.
If I select Japanese cuisine or Thai cuisine that I choose Thai cuisine.I love Thailand.Thailand GO GO !!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น